Tuesday, May 21, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 1 1/3
A new semester start today but for me this is a high-pressure term because if I could not pass EAP 145 this time, I wouldn't start my university life in this year September. The first day for me is kind of boring; the reason of that is I have done the same once. Summarizing the problems which I had in last term, the biggest problems is I didn't give my full attention to this course. I wonder this is the major problem which caused my fail. Because I am not payed my full attention to this course; naturally, I did my works badly; however, even if I didn't pay all my attention to this course, I still get 58% of my total score. This shows me I have enough strength to pass this course but need focus more on my works. The next two months must be very tired, but I am older than other students. This year September is my last chance. I don't all of my classmates are two years old younger than me because that will make me worry about my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yup ... this is a major reason of WHY you failed. You did not dedicate the appropriate amount of time to the class. Hope you do better this time!
ReplyDelete