Wednesday, May 22, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 1 2/3
I feel very happy today because my work is admitted by Amber. I guess this is the first time she say "good job" to me. In the last term, almost every work I had done that included several mistakes. I also discovered a weakness in my essay writing that is skimming resources. I have a very low speed when I skim the articles; therefore, I usually finish my supporting ideas slower than others. I wonder the reason of that is my vocabulary quantity is kind of poor. I can't comprehend the sentences as faster as other students, and that causes me have a low speed on skimming articles. I think this is a serious problem because it also affects me when I doing my test. I may also have a low speed on skimming readings. Getting the main ideas slower and getting the details slower that can lead to no time for me to finish all the reading questions; therefore, the major strategy for me to promote myself still in vocabulary section. Saving common vocabulary which frequently appear in reading is a huge project, and it needs to continuously work on it. I hope the future will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment