Thursday, May 23, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 1 3/3
The first week of EAP course usually very busy because students need to finish five days works in four days; moreover, students also need to adapt at EAP schedule. Today I work at school until 18:50. Am I hard? I have a good mood while I study in here. Actually, my roommates are very noising, and I can't study at home after I finish morning class. Luckily, I am going to change my resident at end of this month. Only two months left for me, so it is very difficult to rent a apartment in that short time. I chose a homestay to live because I have been living with Chinese roommates for half year. I guess it is very delay my English speaking skill, So I made a good change. Next two months is very important for me. The reason is this is the last two months for me to work on my English; otherwise, I can't be enrolled by university. Striving to reach my goal, and the god usually treat people who work hard with a good luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment