Wednesday, May 29, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 2 2/3

Until now, I can feel any thing interesting in this week.  Today, we did our timed essay and surprisely I didn't finished it.   Unlike other time, this time I even didn't finish the second point of my third paragraph.  That means I lack of one support which I think can drop my entire score 25% percent.  Time is not like that short, I think it is enough for me, but the major problem is even the essay topic is very easy, I still can't save my time.  If the essay is easy, I frequently erase what I wrote before and fix it over and over again.  Because it is a easy topic for me, I really want to make my work perfect.  That's the reason why time usually not enough for me.  I don't know how to solve this problem actually.  Another problem is the sources are quite difficult to find a specific example to support my ideas.  There are lots of things we can citate for our paragraphs, but all of them are some people's said something, not a specific example.  I wonder a good specific example can strongly convince the audiences.  Anyway, the major problem still is finishing my entire essay.  Working on it and make everytime become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment