Tuesday, July 2, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 7 2/3

Everyday is too hard to get up.  I don't know why, I go to bed at 11:00 pm. everyday, but I still think it is very hard to weak up.  I have tried to go bed earlier; however, if I go to bed earlier, I can't fall asleep.  I think this is very horrible problem because I think a good sleep symbolizes a good statue in next day.  If I don't have a good sleep, I can't focus on my works next day.  Eveyday is very important for my finally average score, so I must pay attention to everyday's works.  Today teacher teachs us how to use words.  This is the most common mistake which frequently appear on our essay.  Students usually misunderstant the meaning of the word; therefore, students usually use them in the wrong place.  My other teacher said this problem can clearly show people's english skill.  While students' english level move up, this problem will become better, so I am not really worry about that.  Just do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment