Tuesday, July 9, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 8 1/3
This is the last regular week for my EAP class. I have already bought airplane ticket to China. Actually, I am afraid of taking airplane now because the airplane disasters. I think that is very dangerous. although there are many professors say airplane is the most safe transportation now, but I still think it is very dangerous because once the disaster happen, the chance for people to survive is very little. I am not usually take airplane science I have had memory because I usually drive car with my father in China. Sometime I feel panic because airplane shake while it fly on the sky. I have no clue how shake affects the safety because I have no experience; as a result, I feel everytime I take airplane it's more nervous than I face test. I think airplane gives my shadow in my heart. When I talk to other people about this problem, they also laught because they I think I consider too much. Some people say the dangerous time for airplanes is when they rise up and when they landing; however, I think the dangerous time is flying when airplane shake. How can I go back China? I guess my heart will pass a long journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment