Thursday, July 4, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 7 3/3
Long holiday for me is not really can make me relax because it changes my body clock. In holiday I usually weak up at 11:30, and it is totally different from weekdays. In recent days, the weather is extremely good, and I even give up to play basketball in indoor court. I think the summer is going to finish now, so I will no longer enjoy the sun. I don't want to stay at home all the time and face my computer all the time. I want to enjoy outside, the trees, the fresh air, and the blue sky. I went three times to basketball court in 4 days, even if it makes my body feel tired, but I still feel very happy. Especially, after I hurted my muscle, I think sport is more senseful for me because it can promote my determination. After tomorrow, there will be next weekend which similar with holiday, I should do something which make me ready to face the finil test. Staying at home, and do some homeworks for next week is a good choice because there are only two weeks for the final exam, so next two weeks will be a busy week. However, after that, I think everything will become better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment