Monday, July 1, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 7 1/3

OMG, when all the people enjoy the pleasure of the Canada Day, I recognize there are lots of homework for this week.  Except regular homework, I also need to do one Essay and correct one Essay; moreover, my presentation is due to this week Thursday.  Practice test is on Wednesday, and that makes me feel hopeless for this week.  This is already week 7, so every test and every work are very important for my final average score.  Actually, I feel kind of nervous.  This is the last chance for me to get into university, and I don't wanna miss this chance.  After I get into university, I think my life is on the regular track, and I think after I get into university, I think I can have big promotion on my English.  Treasuring this chance and do my best job in last 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment