Thursday, June 27, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 6 3/3
This is a good week because I am ready to watch movie on this weekend. "Monster University" and "World War Z" are very good movie. I will go to watch them this weekend. By the way, the time is already get into week 7. I think there are lots of works still need to be done to improve my average score such as essay draft B and last presentation. The good thing is teacher gives our some readings to do which can make our score 5% higher. This is a very good news for me, and I will do it seriously in order to make my score higher. The bad thing is this week IA has pretty long video, and I really don't want to watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment