Thursday, June 13, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 4 3/3

I feel so tired during this week.  Presentation, essay, IA, NAA, blog and blog discussion are too much to finish.  Especially for essay, I usually want to do my best, so I always review it again and again.  I really hope someday I can get 35/50 in my home-take essay because it can tell me I have promotion from last term until now.  Today is a busy day, I have IA to do and two paragraphs of my essay.  I don't understand why this term the died line for our essay is on Monday morning.  Time is very hurry and too short to finish it.  If Amber could give us longer time, students would give her better works.  Anyway, I have never had a day like today's busy.  Monday I finished my NAA. Tuesday I worked on my Bedford works, Wednesday I did my blog and prepared Presentation.  I don't think I have rest time in last 3 days.  I guess I don't have faults because the works are too much; however, large amount of homework force me to progress.  I willing to do that.

1 comment:

  1. People were leaving the assignments to the last minute.

    Technically you have almost 2 weeks to start your essays ... the topics were online and I had prepared the links at least 2 weeks beforehand. How you used that time was entirely up to you.

    ReplyDelete