Monday, June 10, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 4 1/3
A new week start today, but it is already week 4, and that means the time for this term has already passed half. I have studied very hard in last 4 weeks because I know I can't fail this time. Actually I know the results are caused by myself. If I studied very hard in last term, I would pass this course in last term. I didn't have a good attendance and attitude, so of course I didn't get a good score. However, this term is totally different because I want to work hard to prove myself and to treasure the last chance to be enrolled into University of Alberta. When I was in China, I was not really care about my English grade because I was very good at sciences. My sciences' scores usually can make up the lack I have in English grade; thus, my total grade still very good, but now I realise how English important to me. Everything is English in university, if I don't know the meaning, I can't solve any problem. Probably the problems I am very familiar with in my mother language, but if I can't understand it in English, I still can't solve it. Sometime, it is possible to connect my previous knowledge to solve problems, but if I can't use English to express what is my idea, all the knowledge I grasp are useless. Keeping work hard and trying my best, I will have a good result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment