Tuesday, June 11, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 4 2/3

I got my first essay grade today which is 10 points higher than last term first essay; however, I don't think this is my skill.  As I know, there are many people got 30/50, and one person got 35/50.  Actually, I am very surprise because I have never seen someone get 35/50 in first essay even last term.  I guess this is the distance between me and him.  After school I borrowed his essay to take home because I want to know what are advantages in his essay and what I can use to help me improve.  This week I need to finish my essay 3 (A), so I may use something which I studied from his essay.  As for this week's essay, I started it very early because I want to have more time to do it.  From Monday to Friday just five days, but the suggest which my tutor gave me is at least 6 days to prepare a essay.  Using 2 days to think about this topic, two days to write, two days to review it before hand to teacher.  The time is very hurry this week; morever, I also have a presentation in this week.  This is a buys week for me, but I hope I can pass this week with a good statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment