Thursday, June 20, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 5 3/3
I am really unhappy today because my average lower 6%, and I think this should not happen. I really confused about how teacher count our score and how engrade measure the average score. Amber put the score like 0/10. I don't know which section did she put. OK, if I just assume it is in writing section which has the highest proportion in average score 10 multiply 30% just around 3 points. Three points lower my average score 6%? I think that is impossible. Even I get 35/50 in my writing I can't improve my average score 6%. I think that is extreme unfair. Moreover, the NAA, IA, Bedfore works students put so much on them, and students even can't improve 6% in average score, I don't know how can this 10 points make my average lower 6%, and even it needs to multiply 30%. Anyway, I am very unhappy today because I don't think it is fair even I know the rules are not only target me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment