Tuesday, June 18, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 5 2/3

Time passes so fast, now it is already week five.  I don't feel very good about my class because of my average score.  Average score combines many different tests' grades which have been done in my daily study.  Some of my grades are very low, but some of them are very high.  I think some tests are very hard to get high score, and most of students get 50 percent.  I don't think I am smarter than other students, so I always try my best; however, the results are not as good as my expectations.  In fact, my goal is getting 65 percent for my average score, but now I think this goal still faraway.  The lucky thing is I am not going to give up because I think I can do it.  Even if now it is already week five, I still think I can get around 65 percent in my average score.  After Amber put my Bedford, IA, NAA, scores, I think my score will become around 68 percent, and it will make my final test become easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment