Monday, June 24, 2013

EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 6 1/3

I think I am a emotional person because I am usually affected by outside events.  Many things can make me happy or sad such as today I ask teacher question.  Sometime teacher's attitude makes me feel she doesn't want to answer my question; for example, today teacher showed us a article then she asked us for opinion; however, after I tell my opinion she didn't say anything then ask other students' opinions directly.  There was no any comment for my opinion.  Actually, I don't care if my opinions are right or wrong but teacher's attitude like nothing was happen.  That makes me feel nothing happen, and I guess this also is the reason why students don't like talk more in the class.  I don't know Canadian culture and Mexican culture, but I know if other people say something and the audiences don't give any respond, this is very impolite in Chinese.  Anyway, I will keep silence in next 3 weeks as quiet as other students.  Only talk at presentation discussion time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment