Tuesday, June 25, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 6 2/3
Memory is the thing which can truly hurt someone heart. Today is the day when I break with my previous girlfriend 5 years ago. I don't know why I still can clearly recollect her appearance and what she had told me. I have been to Canada for 1 and half years. Before I came here, I can saw her once a week, so everything no big changes. Until, I have 1 and half years have not seen her. Last Saturday, I damaged my leg. It was very painful. I set on the ground and could not stand. The first person I think about is her. I don't know why, probably she is my first love. The impression affects my deep heart. I still need to stay Canada more than 4 years. I guess when I finish my degree and come back China, you may already got marry with other person, and nobody know I still love you like the initial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment