Monday, June 3, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 3 1/3
I think I am lucky because I have a very good attitude for me works in this term. I don't know why I can feel fun when I discuss with other classmates; especially, when I get a result or figure out a new point, this kind of happiness I have never got from other things. I have been lived with Chinese roommates for half year, and that makes my spoken English become very suck. Obviously, doing team works is a good chance to practice. I guess I will get more happy in my later class works due to my perfect status. Time usually pass very fast when people don't aware. Now, it's already third week. I don't think I have many promotions than last term because my average score still under 70% percent. Lots of heavy works are waiting for me to finish; luckily, I can deal them with a good attitude. A famous soccer tutor who taught Chinese soccer team before said that "attitude can decide anything". I hope this good attitude can accompany with me until the end of this semester or even my entire universtiy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment