Wednesday, June 5, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 3 2/3
Life is always difficult because problems frequently appear on people's life; however, people also become mature after they challenge these problems. Sometime, I think I am already become insensitive because I can't be touched by outside events. When I see a tragedy, I can't feel how sad it is. When I see other people get success, I don't know how it can encourage me. When I see someone fail in something, I can't get experience from their story. Everyday passes too fast to follow its step. I always don't have a good preparation to welcome a new day's coming; for example, I know I really need to pass EAP 145, but I don't know after I pass it what I am going to do later. Probably, the most convinced excuse for me is to get a good job. Be more specific, that is high-pay job. That is what my parents want. I don't desire I will become rich, and I don't mind live in poor forever. Just give me the girl I love, just give me an ability which can support my basic life. Troubles always appear on people's life, even if rich people, how do people know they have less troubles. Any level of life is respectable, so I prefer easier one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment