Monday, June 17, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 5 1/3
I don't know why recently I start worry about my university application. The U of A always respond students result so slow, so I don't have any confidence about my application. They ask me for some documents, but after I send documents to them, the result I usually need to wait for around 2 months. However, after 2 months they usually give me some more items to do then I need to spend two more months again. That is a big problem for me because of the time limitation. On my schedule, the time when I pass this course is around end of July. I need to prepare my luggage or something may also cost few days; therefore, when I arrive Edmonton, the time probably already August. After I arrive Edmonton, I think I have lots of things to do such as getting familiar with that environment. Anyway, the rasks are hard for me, and the time is the most important issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment