Thursday, May 30, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 2 3/3
This is the last weekend for May, looking back to what I did for this month .I felt I did a lot of useful things in May. The most useful things I did in this month was l found a new homestay for myself . I have lived near Metrotown for about half year. Recently ,I decided to change where I am live .However ,it is not easy to find a apartment that can provide meals .The reason for the situation is because many students are finding place to live. I felt confused which one I will chose.I do not want to worry about what should I eat for lunch and dinner. So I made a decision for myself to live in a homestay. Even if I will feel not into the roommate in the first few days .I think I will get used to the surroundings and my roommate as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please turn off the word verification.
ReplyDeleteGood blogs ... remember to check your punctuation and word use sometimes.