Thursday, June 6, 2013
EAP 145 - YANG, Fan - Week 3 3/3
I really don't know why I just got 29/50 in my presentation. I prepared long time for this presentation, but the result is not what I want. I looked at Amber's comments, I think the most important part is I didn't tell audiences where is this source comes from. But I don't think this problem can cause teacher just give me the score like that. I think I have many emotion about this presentation, so I really care my score this time because I have practice many times at home. In fact, I am the presenter; therefore, I can't exactly know what are audiences feeling. Most likely, the recommendations which teacher gave me I think it's specific for somethings I lack. I don't want to complain about anything because the score had already been given. The only thing I can do is to summarize where I did not good and ignore something bad in next presentation. I hope I can do better next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why did you never ask me about your score?
ReplyDelete